Starting a Conversation
When starting a new conversation, you have three
Option 1: Click the user's username beneath their avatar. When their member card appears, click "Start a Conversation."
Option 2: Hover over "Inbox" link, then click "Start a Conversation."
Option 3: Click "Inbox" link, then click "Start a Conversation" button.
Apart from starting conversations, all users have access to three additional options.
1. The conversation starter may invite additional users to the conversation. Additionally, they may choose to allow other users to invite conversation participants by checking "Allow anyone in the conversation to invite others."
2. Users may lock their own conversations to prevent additional replies.
3. Users may "Sticky" a conversation, which will cause the conversation to always appear at the top of the user's inbox.
4. After starting a conversation, users are given 2 minutes to edit their conversations. After these 2 minutes expire, users will no longer be able to edit conversations.
5. Users may report conversations. Private conversations (PCs) are subject to Stratics' Rules of Conduct.
Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!Dismiss Notice
Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?Dismiss Notice