If you are like us, you like to stay connected even when you are on the go. This is an easy guide for exporting your Mumble Identity Certificate from your PC to your Phone. This guide is written specifically for the Android Plumble application (free), but is similar for other applications.
*Mumble is open source and has a great Wiki that can probably do a better job of explaining any detail you are interested to know. Check out their Import Certificate Guide here.
- Open Mumble.
- Select Configure -> Certificate Wizard
- Select "Export current certificate" and next.
- Choose a save destination.
- Install the Plumble Application .
- Connect your phone to your computer, navigate to the Plumble (or other application) directory, and copy the exported file (ends in .p12) to your phone.
- Open Plumble.
- Click on the Settings Option.
- Click on Authentication.
- Click on Certificate File.
- Select the certificate you just imported to your phone (there will probably be some other default ones there).
- Connect to the Stratics server and make everyone's life better...
Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.Dismiss Notice
Setting Up Mumble On Your Phone
This is a step-by-step guide for exporting your PC based Mumble Identity Certificate to your...