Combat Arms Stratics, in concert with the Combat Arms fansite community, is pleased to host the 2012 Specialist Creation Contest. Applicants are asked to create an original specialist character, complete with background story, accessories, epic weapon, and other assorted details. Concept art is encouraged, but not required. Entries will be judged by the following CA fansite staff members (in alphabetical order):
CC_Fang – Administrator, Community Ban List
Dr_Rock – Administrator, Legit Gaming Club
Lifted – Administrator, The Weekly Haze
Rocktrns – Owner and Administrator, Combat Arms Forum
ZeroExalted – Lead Administrator, Combat Arms Wiki
1st Place: 100,000 NX
2nd Place: 50,000 NX
3rd Place: 25,000 NX
4th Place: 25,000 NX
5th Place: Honorable Mention
All winning entries will be hosted on Combat Arms Stratics. Note: winning entries may or may not influence future in-game specialist characters, which is fully Nexon’s prerogative.
1. Create an original specialist with the following information:
(a) Specialist Codename
(b) Abilities (speed, stamina, armor, etc.)
(c) Description (age, location, background, etc.)
(d) Epic weapon recommendation (type and stats)
(e) Catch phrase
(f) Optional: Original concept art (even poorly-drawn concept art is encouraged)
(g) Optional: Additional information
2. Contestants must include their IGN in their application. One entry per contestant.
3. In order to be eligible for judging, entries must:
1. Entries will ultimately be judged based on creativity, richness, innovation, and balance. Artistic ability will be considered, but will not be required to win the competition.
2. Judging will be conducted by the aforementioned judges. Stratics will host the event and provide prizes, but will not judge entries.
3. Winners will be contacted via the e-mail address provided in their application. If a winner fails to respond within two weeks of this e-mail, their prize will be forfeit to the subsequent ranked contestant. E-mail addresses will not be used for any other purpose but to inform and supply winners with their prizes.
This contest will be open for two weeks beginning on June 1st. Applicants may send in their entry at the contest entry form below. At the conclusion of the entry submission period, a one week judging period will begin. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of judging.
We at Stratics, and throughout the Combat Arms fansite community, wish all contestants good luck! We hope to receive many entries and look forward to announcing the winners!