1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest!

Did you know Stratics Forums hosts community-created guides, tools, UIs, mods, and other resources? You can even sell your resources!

See: Resource Manager

Chesapeake Pictures "Smile"

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Lord Ed McManus

Lord Ed McManus Visitor

Well this is basically why I don't play UO much!

Got married, drinking a lot, and eating a lot, and fornicating a lot on my honeymoon and since then!

If there was pking like 98 I'd be back in a second and if EA puts that old rules server...

Attached Files:

Zynia likes this.
  2. McManus... You're older than you used to be! Wait.....
  3. longshanks

longshanks Visitor

u got another picture with your bride in front ... :thumbup:
  4. Lord Ed McManus

Lord Ed McManus Visitor

Yea well older, cut my hair since then

Attached Files:

5. Mr Moosestache

Mr Moosestache Journeyman

If they put that old rules server in, I'll be right there at your side. I'll even bring back the old tailor PK.
  6. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Journeyman

lac I hate you and your tailor pk.....though the jester suits we all had was an amazing thing to see...
  7. Ransom_of_BiC

Ransom_of_BiC Visitor

Me!

Attached Files:

• nat.jpg
      nat.jpg
      File size:
      15.8 KB
      Views:
  8. Ransom_of_BiC

Ransom_of_BiC Visitor

I cannot believe Ed rose from the grave to post here. Awesomeness.
  9. georox

georox Sage

Bad cellphone camera picture in a hotel room, go!

[​IMG]

World Steam Expo 2011.
  10. allan1850

allan1850 Seasoned Veteran

Just a picture of me and one of the wife.

Allan

Attached Files:

11. thepiper

thepiper Visitor

It's good to see some familiar faces out there still roaming Chessy.....when it isn't crashed...lol. My wife and I were known under many names, mainly for me was Lord GotMilk and her main was Dove Falconhand. Was just snooping about to see if we still knew anyone that played.
  12. Benito

Benito Adventurer

Ed, grow the goatee back.
  13. Savaric

Savaric Visitor

Beer stained picture of me at the Beginning of my UO Career. And Me now lol.

Attached Files:

14. Brosephine

Brosephine Adventurer

I know I posted a picture before, but this is one of my snazzy new headshots! Had to share because it's better than my other one. LOL. :)

headshot5.png
    Calkano likes this.
  15. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman

dis mees, it sad but da only picture mees got of mees recent is mees tryin on mees reverend shirt. Mees was gittin ready fer a weddin 000b052tcmI.jpg
    old gypsy likes this.
  16. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Crazed Zealot

17. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman

Here is a recent picture of me (Aramathia / Wotan von Asgard)...

[​IMG]
  18. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Lore Master

what guild?
  19. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman

I tend to be a more solo player, generally. But the two characters I listed were a part of the Aryslan resurrection a few years ago (that has since re-died, aside from a couple of us). Lately, though, I find myself in the company of quirky island goblins, a man who spells his name with all capital letters, a pirate hunter out of Magincia, a mushroom loving scribe, and, on occasion, a quite chatty fisherman of old. (a.k.a. Pax Alliance)

For what it's worth, my crafter (Padre Dante) is technically in a guild who's heyday has long since past, called DIG (Dinero in the Ground). Was led by a not-unlike-Winfield-character named Shadolyte (and also a not-unlike-Ashlynn-character named Zelly) years ago.
  20. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Lore Master

interesting run through uo. my main tram guy is filthy phil. hope to see you around.
  21. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Geez I remember you guys from DIG, don't remember who but one of your guys helped me out years ago!!