1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming back to SWG

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by Nailz, May 8, 2009.

1. Nailz

Nailz Visitor

Played in the beta and from launch up to the day NGE was announced/the combat revamp was delayed, never looked back. All kinds of changes are made now and I'm tempted to download the trial. I can't find any info how long characters are stored in the database or how it would work if they indeed are, would the work I put in earlier make it possible to skip levels when reactivating my Station-account?

Thanks in advance.
  2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Visitor

Your characters should still be there and they will convert to a level appropriate for the advancement you achieved in the old system.

Welcome back. :)
  3. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Visitor

For cheap and legal credits, simply buy Trading Card Booster Packs from SoE for £1.99 each and sell the packs to players for 8,000,000 credits.

You could however get lucky and end up with a loot card that you can sell for 250,000,000 credits all for £1.99.

There is no reason to ever give money to a credit farmer company to exploit credits for you.
  4. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman

Welcome back to SWG!