1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Faction Vendor Addition - Jewel Vendor?

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Lynk, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah

Everyone and their brother is buying these jewels up in bulk.

It would definitely give people a reason to guard, at least in the near term. I don't see a downside to it.
  2. Berethrain

Berethrain Slightly Crazed

can blue buy from faction vendors? If so they need to make it faction only.
  3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah

Ya blues can, but the idea would be to place it and buy all the vendors up to a certain point where it is no longer cost effective. Jewels are a pretty hot commodity right now.
  4. Berethrain

I wouldn't mind that and a necro reg vendor sometime this year.
  5. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper

And mystic vendors too..
  6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah

EAMythic, you can hire me if you beat my current employers salary by 10%.
  7. Berethrain

Just a quick question though. can't the finance minister already adjust rates on all vendors in town including jewelers making them cheap?
  8. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper

I'm pretty sure when the taxes are raised or lowered they do affect the jewelers. For some reason i remember this happening.
  9. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Babbling Loonie

Taxes do not affect anything that is sold in bundles of 500. The ability to change those prices was removed when they modified the vending system.

They should not add in Faction jewelers and they should remove the other resource vendors. It was barely a good idea when factions was first introduced and today it is just used as an exploit to farm resources.
  10. Berethrain

If you own the towns in your faction why not have the benefit of cheap resources?
  11. Cardell

Cardell Lore Keeper

Stop trolling.