1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest!

Did you know Stratics Forums hosts community-created guides, tools, UIs, mods, and other resources? You can even sell your resources!

See: Resource Manager

Guess we can't use....

Discussion in 'EAL/TSO Big Tent' started by Guest, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Well I did discover one thing with the new EALand folder.. we can't use clothing patches anymore [​IMG] All my sims have gone back to wearing the "old" stuff [​IMG]
  2. psst... Dork there gonna lock this thread.... u cant talk about third party psoftware involving game here...HeHe, or they will just delete it
  3. The new game will most likely have custom content clothing at some point, just like Sims 2, so soon you'll be able to make your own stuff, hun! Cool, eh? [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

It is aceptable to discuss third party programs in a *very* general sense, as long as no information is given, that would help someone to find this software or encourages anyone to use it, in violation of the Terms of Service.

Giving names, places or specifics will cause a post to be pulled, discussing it in general terms will not.

I hope that clears things up. [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

oops nm