Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I like the new tab and the bottom that lets you reorder posts time-wise

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Bug Reports' started by Kojak, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Kojak

Kojak Lore Keeper

in the first couple of uhall versions, you could view the posts from when they were created and then they forced you to view the most recent sub-post - well, now you can finally go back to the way it originally worked - just click on the tab in the middle at the bottom to bring up the options and then change it with the dropdown on the left and save it with the button on the right

[​IMG]
    Siabra and Syrus like this.
  2. Old Man of UO

Old Man of UO Grand Inquisitor

I just discovered and like the Alerts feature at the right of the page. If you haven't seen that, it show status changes, when people quote/like/follow you, etc. VERY nice feature!
    Syrus likes this.
  3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor

I simply like the fact that there's finally a clear delineation between stickied threads and the rest of the board.
    Syrus likes this.
  4. Old Man of UO

Old Man of UO Grand Inquisitor

Let's just hope we don't get any more stickied threads - too many stickied push the other posts off the first page.
    Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  5. Nok

Nok Lore Master

Hopefully the team will delete some topics that are no longer current, consolidate several, and make room for some new ones that should be stickied.