1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest!

Did you know Stratics Forums hosts community-created guides, tools, UIs, mods, and other resources? You can even sell your resources!

See: Resource Manager

New Question Why is EA BILLING....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Spree, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

So FFFFFFFFFED up it has a the date expired now my account is canceled?????? i click on the card nothing so i enter the card over and get this The card number is not unique for the given user What the f***** this new system is Retarded. DO THE WANT EVERY ONE TO QUIT??????
  2. kelmo

kelmo UO Senior Moderator | (CLT) Staff Senior Moderator

I dunno Spree. Which characters and what shard? How can we help?
  3. Lorddog

Lorddog Babbling Loonie

did the expiration date expire and need to be updated?
  4. I am going through this now. You have to cancel subscription and then reactivate and give the new cc info with new exp date.

Does your uoam work?
  5. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie

I got it up dated their system so so weird. i never have any of these problem with other accounts. EZpass sent me a email telling me my card was going to expire in 2 months It was before the bank even sent out the new cards
  6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde UOSS M.E. | UO Community Liaison Board of Directors Administrator Senior Moderator

7. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Lady's Stratics Pro

I've actually had the same problem multiple times with the new EA system accepting a credit card. I've had it accept 1 credit card on 1 master account then get that message about it not being unqiue etc... then I could try 5 other credit cards get the same message.... then i'll use my fiance's card and it works perfect. Nothing wrong with any cards any at all then the next month it will be vice versa. Its very strange.