1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

St. Georges day???? anything planned celebration

Discussion in 'Europa EM Forum' started by THP, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Grand Poobah

Oh well i shall go out then for a few shandies
  2. THP

THP Grand Poobah

just noticed its been 8 weeks since a post was made......guess we dont use this forum anymore for event info...me silly
  3. Baciver of CCC

Baciver of CCC Adventurer

Sorry for my ignorance, I am from USA and don't know what "St Georges Day" is or how it should be celebrated. I have friends here from the UK and would like very much not to offend or appear unfeeling or like an idiot. A little info please.
  4. THP

THP Grand Poobah

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Troll Whisperer

Or you could have answered him without being a jerk about it, and who knows, you might have had a nice discussion about it, maybe even made a friend.
    As it is, you've probably just ensured that yet another person around here finds you unlikable.
  6. THP

THP Grand Poobah

whatever you say Kimi........you sure aint lost it..........but ''google'' is there for a reason and maybe they dont use it...i kinda google everything i wanna find out about ...the things iam not sure of on my mobile..takes about a minute ............just about any subject....maybe its actually helped them??? only here to help.........:next:
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  7. Frarc

Frarc UO Mod, UO Drachenfels News Mngr, (CLT) Staff Moderator

There is no need to keep ressurecting this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.