1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello Guest!

Did you know Stratics Forums hosts community-created guides, tools, UIs, mods, and other resources? You can even sell your resources!

See: Resource Manager

St. Georges day???? anything planned celebration

Discussion in 'Europa EM Forum' started by THP, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THP

THP Grand Poobah

Oh well i shall go out then for a few shandies
  2. THP

THP Grand Poobah

just noticed its been 8 weeks since a post was made......guess we dont use this forum anymore for event info...me silly
  3. Baciver of CCC

Baciver of CCC Adventurer

Sorry for my ignorance, I am from USA and don't know what "St Georges Day" is or how it should be celebrated. I have friends here from the UK and would like very much not to offend or appear unfeeling or like an idiot. A little info please.
  4. THP

THP Grand Poobah

5. Kiminality

Kiminality Troll Whisperer

Or you could have answered him without being a jerk about it, and who knows, you might have had a nice discussion about it, maybe even made a friend.
    As it is, you've probably just ensured that yet another person around here finds you unlikable.
  6. THP

THP Grand Poobah

whatever you say Kimi........you sure aint lost it..........but ''google'' is there for a reason and maybe they dont use it...i kinda google everything i wanna find out about ...the things iam not sure of on my mobile..takes about a minute ............just about any subject....maybe its actually helped them??? only here to help.........:next:
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  7. Frarc

Frarc UO Mod, UO Drachenfels News Mngr, (CLT) Staff Moderator

There is no need to keep ressurecting this thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.