Hello!

Welcome to the Stratics community! Ready to talk games? Register today!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toontown Test Version Notes 3/27/09

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by YoungUn, Mar 27, 2009.

1. YoungUn

YoungUn Visitor

Version notes posted on the Toontown Test and Toontown servers.

March 27, 2009 [sv1.0.38.21.test]
    • Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
    • Fixed bug which allowed a Toon to teleport to another Toon who's at a Party that's about to end.
    • Fixed problem which caused some Toons' scheduled parties to not start correctly.
    • Fixed crash which can occur during Party planning.
    • Party privacy setting (public or private) can no longer be changed after a party has started.
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable

• Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
    Uh oh Elga. Better hurry up and get your record!
  3. LOL I was thinking the same thing!!
  4. Granjell

Granjell Visitor

The signs by the trampolines show the "record" height reached. I could swear at Fangs' party I saw someone had hit 100 feet, but then later at another party is said 98 feet, so it's possible the records are per district or per host or something. Wonder what the "impossible height" was??? My personal best is only 74 feet.
  5. Elga

Elga Lore Master

:sad4:

I also found hitting the up arrow seemed to make me go higher. IDK
    But it ok, I will make the tramp record! I don't front yo.
  6. I was wondering how someone at my friends party got 215 feet. My highest is 81.
  7. Crazy Fireball

Crazy Fireball Visitor

The higest i have gotten is 92.. :p
  8. Trish

Trish Certifiable

There ain't no tramp better than you, I tells ya! But as your pimp, I demand half your jellybeans.