1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UOA/tugsoft.com down?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Schuyler Bain, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Re: EA/Mythic Buys Tugsoft, no more UO/A

Hobo Sapien being added to the list of players to ignore, check.
  2. uofreakazoid

uofreakazoid Visitor

Yes, Works Again!

I Guess I woke Tug up when I emailed him!
  3. Lady Miriel

Lady Miriel Visitor

I'm having trouble with my assist.

First, it cant connect to the UpdateAce Server, and I only have 6 tries left before its disabled until the next update.

Next, when I log in it tells me that the data stream has changed and I MAY need an update to UOAssist.dll for UOA to function correctly.

Then, when I select my server, its tells me there is a server name error. [Server name mismatch. 1: (blank) 2: Catskills. Please report this message to uoassist@tugsoft.com. Your settings may not load/save correctly.]

Finally, the game itself works fine but my UOA is disabled.

I've thought about uninstalling/reinstalling but I can't access www.tugsoft.com, it tells me that "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". So
    I dont want to be unable to reinstall, and I'm not sure of another location to download from.

And I've gotten no response from them about this issue.
  4. Zooithion

Zooithion Crazed Zealot

The same thing just happened to me again today :(

5. Lady Miriel

Lady Miriel Visitor

Well, at least its not just me then...:sad3:
  6. uofreakazoid

uofreakazoid Visitor

Tug emailed me yesterday:

Sorry for the trouble. There has been all kinds of random (in timing) connection problems happening and so far the internet provider hasn't been able to figure out why. They are coming to try again today.
  7. uofreakazoid

uofreakazoid Visitor

UOA WORKS NOW!!!!

[​IMG]