Here are some tips for taking the best screenshots you can during Beta Weekend 3:
* Hide the UI with Ctrl+Shift+H *
Make use of the graphics options in Guild Wars 2 to set your graphics, shadows, and reflections to the highest quality.
* Use your environment to create interesting screenshots: find hidden corners of the world, climb up high to get a new angle on a familiar scene, use architecture as part of your shot, etc.
* Use the in-game lighting to its fullest capacity. Remember light sources! There’s a stark difference between characters that are facing a proper light source versus facing away from it.
* Make creative use of emotes to help your screenshot. Want your character completely out of the frame? Try /sleep!
* Above all, be creative! Surprise yourself and everyone with a never-before-seen screenshot. You may have more reasons than you think to take great screenshots. Keep an eye on the ArenaNet Blog tomorrow…!