Greetings Guest!!Dismiss Notice
In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.
The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!Dismiss Notice
Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?Dismiss Notice
Wiki Usage Rules
Stratics Community Wiki
Rules of Usage
The use of our website(s) constitutes acceptance and agreement to our Terms of Service (ToS) and our Rules of Conduct (RoC); we reserve the right to update these documents at our sole discretion. This addendum to the Rules of Conduct is designed to cover the rules for usage of the Stratics Community Wiki. We will do our best to inform users of changes to these terms, the most recent updates are always publicly accessible via a link in the footer of our website(s), therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure you are familiar with our ToS and RoC, and to abide by those terms.
Should you violate our ToS or this addendum to the RoC, we reserve the right to terminate any and all accounts belonging to you without prior notice, or remove your ability to contribute and edit the Stratics Community Wiki. While typically our first preference is to advise users of inappropriate behavior, be aware that flagrant, egregious or repeated violations of our RoC may result in an immediate ban without warning.
Note that our failure to enforce this policy for whatever reason shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time.
The following are the goals upon which these Stratics Community Wiki was based:
- Provide an open accessible venue for the sharing of information about MMORPGs
- Protect preserve and ensure the history of game information
- Engage and empower the Stratics community to share their passion for games.
- Encourage the responsible use of our forums, wiki and website(s), and discourage activities which disrupt our community and/or reduce the value of our website(s) for our members
As a member of our community, you are required to participate responsibly. If you have any questions regarding our RoC or this addendum, please contact any of our forum moderators via PM or email.
Rules of Usage
In order to maintain the accuracy and legitimatcy of the Stratics Community Wiki the following activities are prohibited:
- Vandalism of any Wiki Pages
- Vandalism is intentionally editing page to either destroy content or render it less accurate
- Creating pages for the purpose of insulting Guilds, Players or other Community Members
- For Atlas Pages the following rules apply:
- Users May Not edit pages or add pins for server specific or unique locations. Examples of this include but are not limited too:
- Player cities
- Historical or current event locations
- Player vendor locaitons
- Users should use the each Shards Uniquie Locations page for the inclusion of player cities and other server relevant unique locations. Player houses, and vendors do not qualify exempting those which have received special blessings or modifications by game staff.
- Users may not create any pages which serve the purpose of advertising, or promoting emulated servers (Private Servers or Free Shards) unless such servers are authorized by the Terms of Service for the title they are emulating
- Users may not create pages for which serve the purpose of advertising, or promoting any application or utility which would violate any part of the Stratics terms of service or Rules of Conduct.
- Create pages which violate any portion of the Stratics Rules of Conduct or Terms of Service
- All content created should be the original work or used with the permission of the author. Copyrighted content is prohibited.
Disputes or Questions
If you wish to dispute an action taken agianst you in repsonse to a violation of any portion of these Rules of Conduct you must do so by emailing [email protected]. Communications through any other medium, including, SMS, instant messaging services, private messages, or direct indiviual e-mails will not receive a response.