If you are a rights holder and are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, or is not covered by a limitation or exception in national law, please contact us in writing stating the following:
- Your contact details.
- The full bibliographic details of the material.
- The exact and full url where you found the material.
- Proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorized representative.
This notification should be sent to the following address for review: email@example.com. Upon receipt of notification, the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
- Stratics will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
- Upon receipt of a valid complaint, the material will be temporarily removed from the Stratics website pending an agreed solution.
- Stratics will contact the contributor who deposited the material, if relevant. The contributor will be notified that the material is subject to a complaint, will be informed of the allegations, and will be encouraged to assuage the complaints concerned.
- The complainant and the contributor will be encouraged to resolve the issue swiftly, amicably, and to the satisfaction of both parties, with the following possible outcomes:
- The material is replaced on the Stratics website unchanged.
- The material is replaced on the Stratics website with changes.
- The material is permanently removed from the website.
- If the contributor and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through Stratics until a time when a resolution has been reached.
Stratics content is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.