1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

★Event★ Friday 10th April!!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Katlene, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Our herald Lucy, found just inside the Royal guard barracks at Castle Brittish, wishes all to know that she heard the captains discusing something that will be happening this Friday night at 8pm AEST.

She has no further details at the moment but asks to check back with her later on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Update!!
    Now when you ask her for details, she replies with the following

'I have nothing specific. The captains ask that everybody meet here at the barracks on time.'

SO... 8pm aest at the barracks at castle britain

(go under the portcullis, follow the stone paving turn south BEFORE the stairs. follow the path till it turns off to the west and it will lead you straight into the barracks)

2. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Sounds like the leader of the opposition

3. Katlene

Katlene Guest

I will check with Lucy again tonight and at some point tomorrow before the event time. But if anyone speaks to her before i get there and she has some new information please feel free to post it up here for everyone.
    Thankyou

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Update!!
    Now when you ask her for details, she replies with the following

'I have nothing specific. The captains ask that everybody meet here at the barracks on time.'

SO 8pm aest at the barracks at castle britain
    (go under the portcullis, follow the stone paving turn south BEFORE the stairs. follow the path till it turns off to the west and it will lead you straight into the barracks)

5. Aboozed

Aboozed Guest

ITS A TRAP!

6. Katlene

Katlene Guest

and you're to late hehe
    This is what happened