1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] 0 items chest

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Cocaine1, Dec 12, 2014.

1. Cocaine1

Cocaine1 Seasoned Veteran

Got few issues with 0 item chest:
    1) I looted the chest (6 lvl) and in the proces (i alredy checked almost all items) the items remainig in chest instantly vanish.
    2) I digged up chest, killed the start spawn, opened chest (6 lvl) - and there 0 items. I called GM but didnt get any response in a 30 mins.

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I have never had this happen to me. There is a timer on the chests before they poof. Did you get to it under 30 minutes? If you hear from a gm, I would love to know what they say on it.

3. CrazyUserName

CrazyUserName Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Are you using the enhanced client? I often have an issue where I cannot see the image of items in containers - i have to close out of UO completely to see them again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Cocaine1

I was in party with CC user - so both client seen the same.
    If i got this bug again ill try to restsrt game, but nt sure this helps.

5. Lieutenant Dan!

Lieutenant Dan! Journeyman

I had this happen to me when I popped a level 7 in ilsh and 5 renegade changelings spawned (along with the other usual stuff). I got them down but the loot vanished while I was still looting the chest. As far as I know there is a timer on the chests that gives you about 45 minutes (more or less).
    T-maps are the only thing we can do solo that gives decent loot but with the timer so short it makes it nearly impossible in some cases.

6. Cocaine1

Im not sure of some time limit exceeding in my *0 case, just dont remember now.

Now im taking up to 5 * 6-lvl maps diging or up to 3 * 7-lvl maps.
    First i marking the runes near the Chest's , then i clicked Luck Statue, wear Luck and Digging out all chest, then logged with my PvM archer and *0 all Guardians and then come with TH to Lockpick all chest and then i got the loot.

5 * 6Lvl - this is for make sure ill Lockpick it with statue bonus luck
    3*7 Lvl - just dont want to get some risk of disconnect or Offline deals.