1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

-0 mage weapon spellbook

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Draxous, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can we have one pretty pls.... no other mods.

=P

2. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

Is not every spellbook automaticly (and invisibly) Spellchanneling, Mage Weapon -0, Faster Casting 0?

3. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, spell books require wrestling to be effective. What he is after is a spellbook that gives the DCI bonus of having wrestling. Pretty much dodging the use of 120 skill points :p though i cant talk, I use mage weaps on my necros :p

4. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Yeah... I think this would be uber on Siege and expensive to run... and people do it right now, anyway but with mage weps.

People do on prodo's too and they have DCI, hit spell, dmg inc on them too..

this just allows the player to run more template combinations which is fun... as long as its balanced of course...

On prodo shards... it could potentially be a cheap and affordable way for people to run the temps the uber rich do too... without gaining the advantage of the items properties/dmg

5. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Aye, i run a staff of pyros on my blue necro and a diamond mace with -21 magery and 13 hci(pity not dci) with +23 magery 2/5 casting jewels.

6. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

You are rigth, there is no mage weapon there and I should be sleeping already, not that I haven't tried.

7. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you going to get skills for free give me a use best weapon skill spellbook so i can gate with my samurai.

8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

we already have what I'm proposing... I'm not making up a brand new thing...

9. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I think a -0 spellbook would create imbalances.

10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

What imbalances?

We already have the ability to go w/o it with -X mage weps with MODS even on them.

And with this new factions thing? Hah!

So I think its time to release it.