1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

09 McWolfs?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Granjell, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Anyone else making a new McWolf black cat this year? Is Wolfie even still around?

2. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Hey Marge, I made Ann Teak McWolf about a month ago when this subject first came up but when no word was heard from Wolfie I deleted her and made her just Ann Teak! There wasn't much response so I thought the idea had died down, oh well! If there is a good response on the 2009 McWolfs I have room, I can make another kitty, I'll watch the responses.

3. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

[post=1441502]McWolf 2009[/post]

Maybe.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

The recluse has surfaced! Just kidding Wolfie. I don't know what I'm making this year but it will have to be shelved for a while. I'm currently trying to max Squeaker (hahahaha) and playing with Pixie (law and boss). The kitten (McWolf) comes out at play times at least once a day. She is still my favorite. Regardless, I will be making an unnamed black cat since I can't even think straight to come up with a good name anyway. Welcome all new black kitties!

5. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Is that you catching all those fish???
    My pig Rosie is ready to run boss, do you think there is enough people interested to start the weekly runs back up?

6. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

I offered $20 to anyone who can catch that last fish! Seems to be working and haven't had to raise the price yet....

7. Who your daugher?

8. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

i was thinking of making a mcwolf but idk keep me posted

9. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

hey Ali, seeing how I deleted Ann Teak McWolf, I made another and keeping with the "senior" theme Green Tea, Anita Ripe Banana and Rosie have going, I made Menna Paws McWolf! I still have Ann Teak, she just isn't a McWolf. Both their names have been approved and just waiting for Halloween.

10. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

Merged

bahahaha good name girl

i just made oztea ohpurr ocious mcwolf and purrly dentures mcwolf so we will see if they will get approved :)

11. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Re: Merged

Ali that looks like one of my typo's during chat! What the? ROFL

12. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

Re: Merged

omg girl i love you to death. that will be our senior one then :) TEE HEE

13. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Will add "Menna Paws McWolf", "Oztea Ohpurr Ocious McWolf" and "Purrly Dentures McWolf" to the proper lists. Please keep me let me know (in [thread=161792]the other thread[/thread]) if the last two names get approved.

14. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

oztea and purrly both got approved. so you can move them from pending to approved :)

15. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Okie dokie.

The other thread should be used for updates though. Claiming a name (pending approval), approved names, dropping out, etc. That way it's all in one spot. Discussing different McWolf things other than names or McWolf guidelines, etc, should be here. That way the one thread remains on a narrow topic.

16. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Hey Fangs - I tried to reply in "the other thread" and was told I had no permission to do that. So, please add

Bella Loogosee McWolf

Thanks very much!

17. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think doofus boobooed. Try here.

18. Tiff McWolf

Tiff McWolf Guest

I have

Ryan McWolf
    Istilla Needa Name McWolf

Both approved