1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

09 Spring Cleaning

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ragner, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Ragner

Ragner Guest

Has there been anyword on wether or not there will be a spring cleaning this year? I honestly would like to not have a house full of junk again ( fully enjoying my new found space).

2. Spring cleaning was fun last year but I don't believe it should be an annual practice. Maybe every other 2-3 years hold some sort of "turn-in" event.

3. Duskofdead

Duskofdead Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Explain to me what you mean. Do you mean some kind of non-voluntary server purge of excess items or something?

As for turning in /destroying items for a reward... pfft, I don't think people deserve it. If they want to clean out their houses they should just do it. Besides you'd just be trading some junk for yet more artie deco junk.

4. Ragner

Ragner Guest

i agree every 2 years would sound good but with these invasions (Moonglow) i'm foolishly collecting the swords and shields again guess i'm a creature of habit... I wouldn't mind there not being any rewards every year just have the turn-in constantly active

5. Ragner

Ragner Guest

half truth there Dusk... i liked the deco items from the last turn in... I am honestly looking for a yes or no..If no then i recycle the junk i can and toss the rest

6. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I enjoyed Spring Cleaning 2008.

I would like to see this event run again, with some of the higher items offered again, such as the Jewelry Set and Armor Sets. I am sure there are others out there that would like another shot at those. :)

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Rather than an event, I'd like to see the ideas of the spring cleaning turned into a set of permanent collections.

8. /signed

9. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Defiantly signed!!! The fishing collection needs to take all those shipwreck items that were turned in for the Spring cleaning.

10. Umm...DOUBLE SIGNED!

11. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

*sneaky signs and claims as signing it first* Hehehe....*wink*