1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

1/2 prize, young player and #ed Tickets

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_weins201, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Does anyone konw a way to turn these in if they arn't mine. Specificially the numbered ones if i get the matching pair can the be combined? The numbers I have are 49500, 48600, 34500, 9000, 23700? just curious.

ty

2. They are much, much more valuable as a matching pair of tickets.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Do the matching pairs still work?? if so maybe we should start a thread again...lol

Or is it just a matching pair are worth the value due to the fact u have 2 matching!!!

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't *think* they will work unless the ticket is actually yours:
    [​IMG]

5. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i know i keep some newbie tickets that arent mine . they cant be used by me . but what they can be used for is to allow someone who still has one to convert theirs ... giving me something to trade for. (and i get the one that wasnt mine back for the next guy)
    i highly doubt the numbered tickets or 1/2 tickets will work for you . but maybe it would work for somene who has one that is theirs . havent tried it . but the the newbie tickets work that way , might be worth a try.

6. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

the numbered tickets CAN be redeemed for prizes IF you are the original ticket owner (assuming you can find another ticket with the same number).

i have one i own on chesapeake that i've never been able to redeem b/c i haven't found a matching ticket number.

i also have a few on baja, chesapeake, & sonoma that don't belong to my characters but would be glad to let someone target if they're trying to find a match.

these have never been considered a desirable rare regardless of whether you have one or the pair.