1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

1/26/12 - Twisted Turns and Plundered?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

January 26th @ 8pm ET - Twisted Turns and Plundered Paths, 8pm ET

This is the huge static event with multiple decision paths that we talked about at the last HoC. Stay toon'd for more information!

--------------------------------

Any news on this from the Hall of Commons meeting on Sunday?

2. EMDrosselmeyer

EMDrosselmeyer UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator Stratics Veteran

As was (just) posted in the EM forums and discussed at the HoC, due to an error found in the setup this has had to be postponed to the 31st (though originally it was the 30th as of day of the HoC). There will be no further pushes and on the 31st a list of the 'starting' points will be given for each path (though the one for the very difficult path will have it's own special way to start...you'll see what we mean.) Stay Toon'd!

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Thanks, sorry I missed the HoC and wasnt sure if a reporter made it or not. I know the reporters have a lot to cover because that wedding was massive and full of content...you alone said a book full hehe. I normally try to prepare for static events 24hours before hand when my icq gets flooded :)