1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

1 Day Pet Bonding Gold Sink Proposal

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

What if you could donate 1 million gold to cut pet bonding for a specific beast to 1 day at the stables?

"You have donated 1 million gold to the trainer, please select 1 pet to increase bonding speed."

Good gold sink idea? Thoughts/Flames

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Why can't you just wait a week like everyone else to bond your new Dragon?

3. People are happy with their abundance of gold. It'll be hard to get them to give it up so easily.

Gold Sink Proposal: Delete all gold, leave 1000g per char.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Why can't you just wait a week like everyone else to bond your new Dragon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't you place a house like everyone else who places a house?

5. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

What if you could donate 1 million gold to cut pet bonding for a specific beast to 1 day at the stables?

"You have donated 1 million gold to the trainer, please select 1 pet to increase bonding speed."

Good gold sink idea? Thoughts/Flames

[/ QUOTE ]

Better idea, remove bonding completely.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    We all know there are people are in a bitter mood over tamers (particularly in PvP) , but if you phrase your opinions in that sort of scorched-earth-across-the-whole-game way, surely you realize you're not going to get anywhere other than provoke a backlash against you? Of course, the original post does rather scream "I want my super-weapon now, right now!" itself.

(edit: hmm ... it's hard to say that without sounding condescending)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Why not balance PvP first then worry about making the game easier after?

8. I'll agree to no bonding if you agree to no insurance tuff guy.

9. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    We all know there are people are in a bitter mood over tamers (particularly in PvP) , but if you phrase your opinions in that sort of scorched-earth-across-the-whole-game way, surely you realize you're not going to get anywhere other than provoke a backlash against you? Of course, the original post does rather scream "I want my super-weapon now, right now!" itself.

(edit: hmm ... it's hard to say that without sounding condescending)

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't even thinking about PvP, but thanks for adding that, remove pets from PvP completely (ie Pets cannot attack another player, period).

Was thinking about the community, relating to the selling/buying of pets.

Just one of the many community related things that has been killed over the years... see item repair vs repair deeds etc for more examples.

BTW, I have 2 tamers.

Keeping your Pet alive and well trained used to be a masterpiece (pre-bonding) now it means next to nothing. Oh and don't forget that you no longer have to stable (look after) your pet, it will just 'auto stable' its self...

*spits* *looks disgusted* [​IMG]