1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] 1 gm made golem & some 100% poison weapons

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Jason, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Jason

Jason Adventurer

Been a long time since ive played but I seem to recall this was the best way to train.

Consequently -

Id like to buy - a Golem (prefer GM made)

100% poison fencing weapon (1 or 2 handed doesnt matter)
    100% poison Swords (1 handed)

100% poison bow

(not sure if you can get/make these or not - since ive been out of the game for years, and my house they were stored in doesnt exist anymore)

but if anyone can help - would be most appreciated...
    Unless your on Oceania shard - naturally ill come to you...

(or - if anyone can tell me how to make them ^^)

Cheers

2. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The golem isn't a problem really, just ask on general chat and someone will make you one. The 100% poison weps drop as loot, usually from medium to high difficulty monsters. Check vendors, as some are usually for sale. Otherwise it may take awhile to obtain what you want. I keep a chest just for the 100% weapons I loot and in a year, I get maybe 25 additions for my chest, albeit I don't search each corpse thoroughly.

3. Jason

Jason Adventurer

ahh cheers for that - tamed myself a nightmare last night - so I guess ill go play with him

4. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I am on Sonoma... Could supply you with the fencing wep you need.

5. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You can make them quite easily with shadow hammers [easiest bod to get them is 10 ex gold smalls] and reforging just select powerfull/grand/inspired and the 2 prefex exquisite/of quality. I get about 1 100% poison in 2-4 hammers. Also check the bazzar in magencia as alot of people sell golems there.

Thunderz