1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by The Home Guild, Oct 21, 2008.

1. So many threads daily asking the same thing!!! Well do you think it's worth it for someone to return?[Enter sarcasm here]
  2. Loqucious

Loqucious Guest

You will be the only one capable of making that decision. The game is better than it was a couple years ago, but not what it once was.
  3. Babble

Babble Guest

As house junkie you need to ask?
  4. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

I think theyre all waiting for something new and awesome to happen with UO. By the way, only a month, come onnn.rolleyes:
  5. i know i know i'm just teasing.
  6. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

if your going to sell the stuff then ya but if you just want to use it then stay away from the game. The items will blow away in neatness in like three weeks.
  7. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor

May 13, 2008
    UO caters to your playstyle......... So sure come back and join the rest of the cheaters.
  8. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I too am amazed when people ask this. No one can answer that question for anyone else. I personally would say yes. However, I know a great many pessimistic naysayers that would disagree with me. So why do people make posts asking that question? Wouldn't it better to ask people to post their personal pros and cons about the game and then the maybe returning player could decide based on what they enjoy or dislike about the game?
  9. Nice hatred there,sir.
    You keep being a ****** like the rest of them and show your maturity level.
    thanks for your wasteful post in my thread.
  10. I was playing with everyone since i see many threads asking the same question.
  11. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Lol... read and weep.. lol.... i started the god damn genre..muahhahaaa

Iam still KING OF THE IDOCS [end].........no dreaming either...
  12. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

but keep in mind , if you stop paying your supscription fee(s) you also do not recieve credit for age .. (unless that has changed )
  13. I sold my home guild acct and my other oldie.
    not worried bout acct age anymore.
    this thread was just poking fun at all the other threads saying gone 5 yrs coming back.. etc etc.