1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 1 or 2 nightmares

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by PzB74, Jun 4, 2010.

1. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Got 2 untrained nightmares; selling one or both.
    See screen for stats.

Non tamers can mount and ride em but not give orders.

Attached Files:

2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006

i seem to remember is says something about looking at you funny and no obeying you?

if this is not the case, i can relax as i have just learnt my new "something" today :)
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Sorry, not correct. You would not be able to transfer them to someone who did not have the taming requirement.
    The only circumstance under which that statement is true is if you already own the mare and then stone taming off.
    I knew someone who did this. Anytime he got dismounted he had to leave the mare where it was, return to his home and summon the pet on a petball into an enclosed room. Even one command to it would make it go wild.
  4. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

Hm, you may be right; was under the impression that the transfer would work.
    - Can test it with a friend.

Until then this is a tamer or tamer wannabe steed!-)
  5. Ingstein

Ingstein Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 17, 2010
  6. PzB74

PzB74 Guest

If you put on some jewels and get taming high enough the mounts can be transferred and will then bond after a week when you feed them.

Putting some taming on a soulstone could do the trick.