1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

10 cant live with outhem macros

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Arnie QuickPalm, Aug 21, 2008.

1. for a noob to pvp necro mage

and what order to use them ??

IE corspe skin then flame strike or poison strike

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

For a PvM warrior:
    1. Heal self - cast spell - confidence (from 0-110 hit points in 4 seconds)
    2. Heal self (for the times when you don't want/need to use the mana for confidence)
    3. Heal <player> - Using UOA, you can assign the target to a certain player, great for cross heals
    4. Cast cure - I don't have this one assigned to a target. I really should.
    5. Last spell - For the not-frequently-used spells like divine fury or enemy of one
    6. Lightning strike
    7. Special move 1
    7 (tie). Special move 2

The only other macros I have are last object (useful for looting/bandaging people who I don't often hunt with) pet commands (for the hiryu) and house decorating commands. I perform all other battle actions via icons in-game.

The macros I should add but never do are the drink potion macros. I compensate by never drinking the potions I should drink.

3. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

For my pally/sammy I use a devine fury,lightning strike combo. I almost never miss my target after I cast that. On my Necro Mage I love using a Gheal/SS combo. It brings me from almost redlined to full health in under 2 seconds.

4. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

try putting last target and target self on your mouse wheel

the rest, whatever. as long as you can hit your macros without looking at the keyboard.

5. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

For a PvP mage, focus on your timing of small spells. For practice, get a friend with an archer to get a fast bow and shoot at you. You should be able to time small heals to heal in between hits. I use uo to set all my mage macros except spirit speak, which is on my mousewheel. I like last target being on the spacebar. I have small heal and cure set as cast spell > wait for target > target self. If you time it right, not much can disrupt chain healing and curing this way. Its all about timing. When against other mages, use small spells to disrupt his casting such as harm and magic arrow. If they are anywhere decent, you wont be able to get off anything much bigger than lightning unless you disrupt them and throw off their timing. All in all, practice makes perfect!

6. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

yeah and never let yourself get mad. that is a weakness.