1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] +10 Magery FCR 3 FC 1 DCI %11 HCI %10 Ring [EU]

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Fahrenheit39, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Fahrenheit39

Fahrenheit39 Guest

Price check , ty :)
  2. a gypsy

a gypsy Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2008
    I'd give five million for this if I needed it.
  3. guum

guum Guest

Pretty sure this estimate is off by an order of magnitude.
  4. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Id have to say, without LRC, it could only pull a cpl mil. I have trouble selling several rings with close to the same stats for 1-2.5m.
  5. guum

guum Guest

You guys are nuts. I've sold a couple of +10ish Magery 3/1 rings for 5-10 million, with no other desirable mods whatsoever. With 11 DCI alone the ring should be worth more like 20, and for someone using a mage weapon, that HCI could be very useful too. OP, if you want, I'll give you 5 million right now for it if you're on Chessy. Bet I can turn a healthy profit on it. ;)

Er, nevermind on that -- ring's on Europa. But anyway, my point stands.

edit: currently, there's only one 3/1 ring on any shard with 10+ magery. It's priced at 15mil, and it's vastly inferior to the OP's.
  6. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

Well hell then guum...PM me and ill hook u up with a few rings for 20m similar, if not better, than this one.
  7. RichDC

RichDC Guest

I agree Guum, the only thing slightly wrong with this ring is low magery.

All it means is that you would be rocking 115magery instead of 120.

This ring is awesome, 20mil at least! The extra casting emans you can get such a better weapon as no need for no neg. If it had EP instead of that HCI(which is by no means bad...Deathstrike mages like it) then you could probably fetch 100mil.

Whoever said without LRC its worth nothing is a tool(no offense), take the most widely used mage ring in the game and see how much LRC it has...0! Thats the crystaline ring btw.
  8. Fahrenheit39

Fahrenheit39 Guest

The price in my mind is like yours :)
    ICQ if interested : 99058093
  9. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Wrong shard for me im on GL. :(
  10. RichDC

RichDC Guest

PM me the stats on some of those rings, then tell me the shard. ill probs end up transfering then...because you will prbs have some of the best mage rings in the game!!!