1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

10 Random Questions (Part XIX)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Sep 14, 2009.

1. 1. Not to sound like the kid sitting by the Christmas Tree asking his parents, "Is that ALL??," but are there deeper levels to the Stygian Abyss? It's a large dungeon, sure, but in UO lore it was incomprehensibly massive.

2. What do we do with the treasure sand in the King's Crypt?

3. Has anyone tried to plant the Silver Sapling seed in a pot back home? Anything come of it?

4. Is Frostwood even attainable any more? Is there a good strategy, or is it strictly random if you get it at this point?

5. I can use a DP-soaked shuriken with my ninja without poisoning skills, correct? Does the poisoner take the karma hit when I do so?

6. Now that we have Gargoyles as a playable race, will gargoyles in the wild attack their winged brethren?

7. Can we mark in the Abyss?

8. I can't find the Raptors. Where are they in Ter'Mur?

9. Is there a chart anywhere that shows the exact HP regen factor in relation to Ninjitsu for cat or dog form?

10. Whats with the blue/purple sparkly areas? Do they mark places gargoyles may fly to?
  2. Throw it on the floor.

Not I.

Yes & don't know respectively.

Yes & yes. (& you could probably find out quite easily)

I don't think so. (& you could probably find out quite easily)

Several places, for one, across the bridge near (South West) Tome Of Kings entrance, & a few others, there may be spawn maps available by now. (check the hunters guide etc)

The regen from Cat/Dog form is Ninjitsu skill divided by 3. At 120 Ninjitsu this is 40 HPR, which is 4 HP per second. In addition you can have 2 HPR from being human and up to 18 on items for a total of 60 (6 HP per second).

Depends where you mean, but probably, there are some overland towers which I suspect are the 'Gargoyle highways' across Ter-Mur. There are also various points that Gargoyles can fly over in the Abyss.
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

May 12, 2008
    There are two champ spawn areas connected to it.

Drop it out of your pack and wait for a nice surprise.

When you click on it, it plants itself in the ground if you're in the Abyss. If you're outside of the Abyss, it's probably like the Seed of Renewal (an imbuing ingredient) and won't give a targeting cursor to plant it or use it in any other way.

I pick a very large area to chop wood and just hope I find a tree or two that gives frostwood. Then I just go back and collect frostwood from it once or twice a day until it runs out. I keep the rune I marked and keep checking the tree for a few more days in case it changes back to frostwood. (Mining spots often seem to revert back to the high-end ore after they switch to something like dull copper for a day or so.)

The undead ones do.

No. Can't use gate spell either. There are also a few very small areas immediately surrounding the entrances to and exits from the Abyss where you also can't use recall, sacred journey, or teleport spells.

The easiest location to find is to the SW on the island between the Holy City area and the "mainland" where the Royal City is located.

Screenshot? Not sure what you're talking about.
  4. Saunders

Saunders Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 6, 2008
    Farmer Nash's field can spawn raptors, as well as silver serpents, snakes, mongbats and void demons.