1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

+ 10 Spellweaving

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Frarc, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Is there any item (weapon, armor,Jewelery, .....) that can give + 10 in Spellweaving?

Thanks.

2. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

No. There are absolutely no items that improve spell weaving skill.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Darn, thought so. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

4. galefan2004

galefan2004 Guest

My advice would be to work SW to whatever you want it to and use items to take one of your other skills up. There are a lot of items that raise magery with +10 for example. SW is really not that hard to work until you reach 110 or higher IMO.

5. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

*nods* Thats what i will do. :)

6. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

Incidentally: a +5, +10, and +15 Focus skill scroll have no effect. go straight for the +20 or stay at 100. or **** yourself and run into the woods.

7. Truthfully, with AoS all skills that you could get a powerscroll for (Except crafting skills) were able to have jewels drop with skill bonus to that skill.

Spellweaving got left out when they put the skill in, it would probably be something easy for the devs to throw in there. If you bring it to their attention they might do that!

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Drink, I think they changed the way Focus worked a few publishes ago, where it isn't as bound to the multiples of 10 (10 for stamina, 20 for mana) as it was before. But, I may be misremembering.