1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

10 ssi 15 dci 15 hci +5 swords, +5 res. spells bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Polaris75, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Taking offers on this ring. Don't really want to sell it, but considering it to get a few other items I would like. Please let me know how much it might be worth, and some of your offers. Will consider offer and let ya'll know if I wanna sell. This is on Pacific shard also. Thanks. Ultimate Ring.png

#1 Polaris75, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2012
  2. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This is a ring. :) How much do you guys think it should sell for too, before I sell. Just wondering b/c may not wanna sell unless I find hte right offer. Thanks everyone.

#2 Polaris75, Dec 6, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  3. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Any have any ideas on the value? I don't really know the market place.

4. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Its not really worth alot for a couple of reason, You can make a turquoise ring with 5ssi and add the hci/dci and 2 skills so its pretty close to what you can make, with so much stuff with ssi now 5 extra with bad skills isnt worthy.

Also because its 6 mod the 2 skills cant be changed so again devalues it.

Theeasiest way to work out a value is look at an item and think "could i use that" if so "what template would i use it on" If the answer is "i wouldnt use that" then chances are nor would anyone else.

Thunderz