1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

10 ssi, 15 HCI, 25 DI ring

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by JellyBelly, Sep 29, 2014.

1. JellyBelly

JellyBelly Adventurer

Hi all,

Not sure if this is worth much as I'm new to all this but is for sale if anyone needs.

10 swing speed, 15 hit chance, 25 damage, 5 physical resist ring - with prized attribute as well. Ring WTS.jpg

2. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

'Prized' is one of the new negative modifiers, it increases the cost of insuring the item (I don't know by how much)

Resists on jewellery are generally not viewed as a good thing, and I think with this ring having SSI as well, the total amount of useful properties that can be imbued on it will be low - which is a shame because 10SSI by itself would be fantastic, even with the HCI and DI would be very good.

As for how much it's worth, that just depends on who is planning a template that the item fits, the only way you'll know is by asking in places like this :)

3. drewster513

drewster513 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

at the moment everyone is farming their own stuff and stockpiling loads of jewels like this