1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 10 SSI 3 FCR w/ no other mods Bracelet

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Silent Singer, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Hey guys,

My bane just vomited this out after chewing up some annoying mobs, seems like it would be valuable for its cleanness. Is it?

Arcane Bracelet of Wizardry
    Faster Cast Recovery 3
    Swing Speed Increase 10%
    Durability 255 / 255

No other mods.

Thanks for looking!

2. Silent Singer

So do folks not buy this sort of thing after the loot changes? I thought clean or mostly clean SSI items used to be pretty hot, but hadn't considered the impact of the new loot tables. Should I just imbue this for training jewelry?

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

The 10ssi is nice but you can pickup a nicer jewel for about 10-15m. When I say nicer I mean something like 10ssi with 15hci etc. The FCR is wasted mod imo.

4. Silent Singer

Thanks for the info, I'll just set it in the imbue pile then. Too bad, I just burned most of my gold reserves (read, all!) a few weeks back getting a dread and bane and hoped this would sell for a few mil at least. Oh well, back to chewing up squishy things that don't like poison :)