1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] +10% SSI or what?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by peanutbutter, Nov 26, 2008.

1. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

so, i know ash guarantees 10 ssi... but, does that stack on the random ssi given by the runic kit or what?

meaning, let's say i use ash and get 35 ssi - if i had NOT used ash, would it have been 25 ssi? or did the ash just guarantee that it would've been 10, but the 35 beat it?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

the 25% is from the runic, +10% for the Ash wood.

It's a bonus, not a guarantee - otherwise you wouldn't be able to enhance items.

The only property I know of from the woods that I know for certain doesn't stack with the runic is Bloodwood's 16% Life leech. You either get 16%, or what the runic would give, not the two combined (which sucks). Not too sure if the HP regen from Bloodwood stacks with runic HP regen, as I've never had a carp runic to craft wooden armor with.