1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

10 Stam Pieces

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by RaistlinMajere, Dec 7, 2014.

1. RaistlinMajere

RaistlinMajere Visitor

I'm trying to make some pieces with 10 stam only, i'd like to imbue the other 4 mods. What runics reforge the best results for 10 stam for tailoring and smithing? How hard is it to make these? Thanks

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

probably impossible (I think so but I'm not sure)

3. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Well... I think you can do it if you're willin to make brittle or cannot repair pieces.

I think you need to use a copper hammer, choose the Haste group, and it should work. You might not be able to get one "clean" with just 10 stam, so maybe you need to choose both titles, and choose Haste/Arcane or something, and hope for 10 SI and X% lmc. Then if you land on 10 SI 8 LMC you save an imbue. If you get something like 10 stam, 5 LMC... well you needed to imbue LMC anyway (in all likelihood anyway - the principle applies to whatever 2nd mod you land on).

4. Cocaine1

Cocaine1 Seasoned Veteran

i've made a lot of 10's staminas items and got only 1 clean - it was with 1 self -repair (copper runic 3 charges /with no power option/)

CorwinXX likes this.
  5. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

... but the self repair will still cost you a more useful imbue property, won't it?

6. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No. It disappears when you imbue any mod.

7. Tuan

Tuan Slightly Crazed

Does the same hold true for +Durability? If I found something with, 2/3 useful mods, and +Durability, can I imbue the durability away by a 4th mod I want, then laying a 5th useful mod in also, because durability went away?

8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

No durability stays :-(