1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] 10 stamina increase

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Odin of Europa, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm looking to update my thrower and archer suits and would like to reforge 10 stamina increase, then to imbue lmc, mana increase, hpi and resists.

Is this possible? What runics and reforge options would I need for stone and studded armor?

Thanks.

2. Odin of Europa

Been playing about on Test with spined and horned kits, and copper hammers .. hoping they're the same as mallets.

I used with and without Powerful, just Haste selected and with two names selected - Haste and Mighty or Mystic.

I've been unable to get 10 stamina on its own, or with another usable mod.

Is it possible to get 10 stamina on its own or with HPI, mana increase or LMC? Or is it just really really really really really difficult?

3. Fusilli Zaitsev

Fusilli Zaitsev Journeyman

Horned or copper, animated/of haste. Powerful isn't required and because you want clean pieces, not useful in my opinion. Indeed this is possible. Remember 10 Stam pieces with self repair count as "clean" in this case because self repair vanishes upon imbuing, leaving you with 4 open slots.

If you want pieces with dex, Stam, mana, Mr, and lmc, the safest bet is a 6 charge reforge with barbed/valorite: powerful, animated/of haste and mystic.

Storm and Odin of Europa like this.
  4. Odin of Europa

Thanks Fusilli :)