1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] 100 dragon's blood and 100 demon bones or a crystal ball of knowledge

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin Trade' started by DungHook, Apr 18, 2014.

1. DungHook

DungHook Adventurer

I am new to the shard and would like to purchase
    100 dragon's blood and 100 demon bones
    or a
    Crystal ball of knowledge.
    I have yet to find these items in local vendors.

I am training mainly crafter's and support character's for my crafter's, not hunters. Although I see I may need to adapt and overcome, life in this pleasantly quiet, low population shard.

2. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

*note to self. Time for sis to go hunting. How many crystal balls do you want? Or would you rather have hype supplies to get your own? Lessa needs to get mom more leather so she'll kill two birds with one stone

3. DungHook

DungHook Adventurer

The primary goal is to have two ball's of K.

We are happy to help in any way and purchase the balls. Or supplies, what ever is best for you. DungHook did go to the Royal City the other day to gather the necessary supplies.
    *shakes head*
    It was not good! :stretcher:

What kind of leather was you in need of?

4. Tamais

Tamais Lake Austin Reporter
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron Editor

Taken careful :) Lessa has two for you. Mora has been playing around with reforging so has been using up Rowan's regular leather. Needless to say mom and Rowan aren't talking. At least not until mom can make killer armour.
    I'll be in game most of tomorrow just give a hollar.

DungHook likes this.