1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

100 gp House Deco Blow-Out Sale!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Patty Pickaxe, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I just finished decorating two keeps. I have tons of items that I crafted and then ended up not using. I want the stuff out of my house, so I am putting tons of stuff on my vendor outside Luna, all priced at 100gp each!

You will find...
    gaza mats
    anvils and forges
    containers
    tables and chairs (stones tables are priced higher)
    beds
    statues

I am putting the finishing touches on my keep, so as I add and organize, I might have more! Keep checking back.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

"DISCLAIMER- The char Hannah Hellfire is played by my husband. I am not responsible for his actions."

LOL

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know where your vendor is located could you post some directions?

4. Patty Pickaxe

@Elf- Like my disclaimer? After Mechanic thought Hannah was me, I thought I should let people know!

@Duncan- go out the west luna gates and go north a little bit. There is a pic in the vendor thread.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ahem...to make room for all these wonderful bargains I am sure you are buying from Patty's vendors, you will need to clear out useless junk from your houses to store it. While you are looking for things to toss out, please refer to this list of things to see if you have a match...I will trade gold for your junk. [​IMG]

-Skylark

6. Patty Pickaxe

I restocked with more gaza mats and some vines. The sooner this stuff is cleared, the sooner I can restock the mining supplies and rewards!! [​IMG]