1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

100 lrc suit and getting message re reagents

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Xanthril of LA, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Dec 30, 2007
    Anyone experience this before? I had not played this char in a while so I was a bit surprised to see the "need reagents" message, but figured I had tinkered with his suit and miscalculated. When I went to "fix" his suit, I found that it had exactly 100 lrc. I counted and recounted, so no chance that the suit has less than 100 lrc. Anyone know what may have caused the reagent message other than just a bug?
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Not sure why it does this, but it does. With exactly 100% lrc you will on occasion get a message that reagents are needed to cast that spell. What you need to do is construct a suit with a bit over 100%. Then you will no longer have the problem. I don't get the message with a 104% suit.
  3. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

I heard that it rounds. So if you have a peice it will have 1950 which will round to 20%. So 100% could mean 9975.
  4. what?
  5. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    Basically he is trying to say if you have exactly 100% lrc, some pieces lrc stat may be rounded up by 0.5% (example your sleeves have 20% but truly have 19.5% but have been rounded up to 20%), thus lessening your total lrc to 99.95%, resulting in a 0.5% chance to cause the needing reagents message.

I have never heard of the rounding % before.. could be true.