1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

100 lrc w/o runic sewing or imbuing possible ?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Loren, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

See title.

How much Barbed/Horned leather would you expect to burn through with a 120 Tailor and not using a runic sewing kit, to get a 100lrc suit ?

-DOM

2. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

All of it.

You cannot craft items with magical properties with standard tools (normal and exceptional). You need to either use a runic tool or Imbuing to craft magical armor and weapons.

Stayin Alive,

BG

3. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks. Saved me the trouble of buying some barbed. I forgot that stuffs. Nice forum name btw, before I read your response, Staying Alive went on heavy rotation in my cranial stereo

DOM

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The only other option is to find loot off kills and enhancing it.

BTW. Barbed kits are dirt cheap these days - many shards you can get 3-5 barbed kits for a million gold.

5. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesome sauce! At least something is cheap. I got a FANTASTIC deal on a demon slayer scimitar with killer mods on it once, from someone I did not know, who said they had seen me selling at bank (was Brit then) and not ripping people off. At the time 200k for the swd was a hell of a deal.

Yeah thats cheap as hell, have to get to the point now where I can farm that mil up.

DOM

** dangit 3am and now this is stuck in my head
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcPdzsL0kMQ