1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

100 vs 120 weapon skill

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Alex the Gray, Dec 25, 2007.

1. does anyone know the exact percentage rate more you hit with that extra 20 points? Does anyone pvp successfully with only 100 weapon skill?
  2. I dont have exact #'s, but the minimum id be caught in a battle with is 115.

Unless you like the Nickname "Wiffmaster"
  3. lol I like taht nick name.....

now if only I could call Tide that....
  4. AntiOTF

AntiOTF Guest

If you ran with 100, you would have a 42% chance of hitting someone with 120, and they would have a 58% chance at hitting you. If you ran with 120, you would have a 50% chance of hitting someone with 120 skill, and they would have the same chance at hitting you. Of course this is all not including any extra mods on the weapons or jewlry.

The real question is how much of that percentage is knocked down once hit by HLD spell off a weapon, or HLA.