1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

105 Powerscrolls and Fishing

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by jpfdx, Oct 1, 2008.

1. jpfdx

jpfdx Guest

First... Do 105 PS still drop... I never see them on Vendors?

Second, I do not see much fishing stuff in GL.. NO SOS bottles for sale? Fishing Nets? Nothing... Is fishing just unpopular?

2. GFY

GFY Guest

105 scrolls still drop at champ spawns but most people don't keep them. Some guilds drop them at Haven bank every now and then.

3. pavel.vesely

pavel.vesely Guest

Some people drop even 110 scrolls at the bank.

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

A lot of the fishing stuff got removed from the market, from the "recovered from a shipwreck" items being worth 250 points each in the recently completed "Spring Cleaning" (that lasted all summer). It will be a while before people's stock of fishing items (loot and SOS, Nets, etc.) recovers. People decorating their houses are especially feeling the pinch, seeing how pillows and the paintings/portraits disappeared from the market for a half-year.

5. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I dont think so ... especially on GL. (Theres one of the greatest ... if not THE greatest ... fishing guilds of UO based.) Its simply not really profitable.(Except for the turn in ... but thats another story.) Before the turn in, sos messages went for about 250gp. MIBs were very seldom sold course it could turn out into an asos. Fishing up sos is somewhat time intensiv and the chest rewards and the demand for shipwreck items was very low. While I enjoy going fishing from time to time I dont like going after sos messages too much. Its similar to those fished up lvl 1 treasure maps. Not many care about them.