1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] 10Dex Bonus Boots

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Deaol, Feb 22, 2009.

1. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Curious to knowing the price on these?

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance,

Deaol

2. Hi Deaol,

Those boots are old charged boots of agility the 10 to dex only lasts as long as the charges on the item some people collect these and you may be able to sell around 5-10k a charge.

Hope this helps
    Dirty Old Man

3. Mythic

Mythic Guest

What of the Blessed(+10 str int and dex) variety with a full 90 charges in the style of boots, sash, earrings, and a bonett? I happen to have one of each, and a ring(40 or so charges) and another pair of earings with less charges?

I always was curios what these where worth.

4. Dmaninuo

Dmaninuo Guest

not really worth anything other than a little per charge. I still have a complete set of everything, armor, shield, boots, ect... that I used when there were "server down" wars. You would get the message the server was going down, and all hell would break loose by brit graveyard for 10 min or so till reset hit. You "usually" didnt loose anything since the server was no longer saving.

On the side note, those items "might" be able to be unraveled - if so, adding "bless charges" could be really SWEET. Recharging would be nice, but I dont see that happening.

5. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Invis items seem to sell well (i managed to pull a box of maybe 20+ invis jewels from under the PvP guilds noses the other day :p) Thieves and pretty much all temp alike can use those for insta invis.