1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

10th anniv arties, hearsay?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by imported_Tabby Kapak, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Hello fellow Europe boardies, another question from us...
    A while ago we heard rumours about specific 10th anniv arties dropping in specific dungeons only. We thought it was just that, rumours, but the last 4 or 5 arties to drop for us in Despise have all been those Ankh pendant necklaces, so we start to doubt.
    Does anyone know more abt this? Could you just name a few of the last arties you found and where you got those? Thanks!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Just yesterday i got Arms in destard. But i got the majority of my others in Despise all different ones
  3. Kiera_II

Kiera_II Guest

I've had: ankh, painting, arms, gorget, gauntlets & sword from Fire.
    Tunic & ankh (I think) from Destard
    Arms (I think) from Shame

So a real mixture.
  4. Kiera_II

Kiera_II Guest

Apologies you are right, it was Hythloth
  5. Thanks for the replies!! Mixtures tell us enough, guess it was pure coincidence we can't seem to get anything BUT ankh pendants... [​IMG] [​IMG]
  6. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Ive also had a couple of Ankhs and a painting from Despise, Nothing from the others, but tend to spend most minor/finishing touch training time in Despise:)
  7. Barian

Barian Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    Got the Lucky Statuette from Despise earlier today
  8. Got a breastplate today, in Destard. [​IMG]

Had another q, where did the swap thread go? Is it's correct place in the Europe trade forum? We want to complete another suit but keep finding the wrong bits... (still need gauntlets, arms, gorget and legs.)
  9. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Tabby i have some spare arms now if you want them. No swap required [​IMG]
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a few spare pieces ......get Omar to grab me ingame [​IMG]
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I also have some pieces, Tabby, including the dreaded gorget.
  12. Why dreaded gorget Saunders? And thanks to Rain!! Legs and gorget added, only 1 to go now! [​IMG]
  13. i got tons of this i gets like 2 per despice champ got like 5 of each piece i can sell them for 20k a pop
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Dreaded, because of the time spent in the book of truth event collecting 50 books (more than once),only to have the gorgets spawning commonly in this event.
  15. Aaah sorry... [​IMG] Didn't mean to rub it in, never got the gorget ourselves then, so kinda forgot that part... Had one such Redeemer and... forgot what else they had on offer!
    Emil, we are actually looking to swap them, not buy for 20k... In fact, the original purpose of this thread was just to determine whether the rumours of set arties per dungeon were true, which seems not to be the case at all.
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

No worries, Tabby!
    Anyway, I also have 3 pairs of gauntlets going spare as well.