1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

10th Year Rugs?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tiny Dancer, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone have any screenies of these? I would love to see them if anyone wants to share!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:sigh:

More art that doesn't match the rest of the game. UO is a real hodge podge mish mash and random people's art. Nothing looks like it belongs together anymore in this game.

4. So0nice

So0nice Guest

Ahhhhhh! you're kidding me!

5. Wilde1

Wilde1 Guest

can you dye them?

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

What you don't think your characters need a gigantic hideously ugly and bright giant bathmat????

7. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

like most of the things they've added, I don't like it.

8. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

if you are tempted to claim one of these, might be best to wait until after the first of the year... it's mentioned somewhere (patch notes, maybe?) that they will be offered in two sizes, 7x7 (current size) and 3x5..... and hopefully the gates in New Haven on test will still be working so we can see them, but it sounded as tho once you make your selection that's it, you won't be able to swap it out for the other..... have to wait and see how it works

9. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Oh god I thought you were kidding, then I clicked on the link. Oversized bathmats they are. Actually my bathmats IRL are a lovely muted shade of green. The brown background on the pirate one looks like something I would find growing in an old container of pasta sauce.

10. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

*sigh* Two of them look like they belong to Captain Jack Sparrow and Sea World. The other one really does look like a bathroom rug I'd never buy for my own bathroom.

11. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Quite interesting! Thanks for posting the link Devil! I am really glad I didn't claim one!

12. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Another warning on the rugs...

Your account must be 10 years old to place them in a house... and if a 10 year player places them in a house of a younger player, it seems that no one is able to claim the Maps, MIB's and Seeds.