1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

110 bushido and 115 parry or the otherway around?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Traumatized, Jan 28, 2008.

1. Traumatized

Traumatized Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

My pvp temp is-
    120 swords
    115 parry
    110 bushido
    100 anant
    100 tactics
    90 healing
    65 chiv
    Would it be better to put 115 into parry or bushido?

2. "Would it be better to put 115 into parry or bushido?"

Niether. I'd suggest you drop both Tactics and Anatomy to 90 and set your template up like this:

120 swords
    120 parry
    120 bushido
    90 anant
    90 tactics
    90 healing
    70 chiv

You will fail occassionally at curing level 6 poison, and rezzing others may take a bit of time, but with this setup, you're maximizing both offense and defense. Add in 45% DCI and as much HCI as you can get, and even the high end stuff will have a hard time hitting you. If you're not going to go with Necro for Vamp form, then use weps with ML, LL, SL, SSI & DI. Use Mace & Shield glasses for HLD. Just as a tip, you can get 35% DCI from Fey Leggings & Heart of the Lion, which are both Ilsh minors, so are very inexpensive. The rest you can make up with jewels. I'd suggest trying to get up to 55% DCI so that when you cast Divine Fury and get hit with the -10% DCI from it, you'll still be at max DCI.

3. jabba123

jabba123 Guest

its -20 dci for divine fury.

4. You're right. This whole thing has my brain turned to mush trying to figure out how this is all done.

5. Kakitasteel

Kakitasteel Guest

I'd suggest finding either a good ring, or brace w/ the skill boost you need in either parry, or bush and keep anat, and tact alone.

a good ring/brace w parry, bush and HCI,DCI is probably the easiet route to take compared to lowering skills.

120 in bush,and parry is a must imo!

if your on origin i'll offer to help ya w/ the jewelry, and if not just ak around or use your shard forum for what you need.