1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

111 Jack O' Lanterns

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zalfein, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hello,
    at the Yew IDOC, I ended up with a collection of Jack O' Lanterns, all named after players.

Please let me know if you would like the entire collection, or be in charge of distributing them.
    Otherwise, I'll make them available to everyone via public containers.

Zalfein

2. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

I saw that bag, but it was too heavy for me. I think it was nice of you to drag it inside. Distribution could be a big job. If one put them on a vendor for free, people will indiscriminately take them. So, one ends up giving them out individually I suppose.

3. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Or put several on vendor at once let people get thier own. Even charge 5k . Those that sit to long toss! If you dont want the hassle of messing with them and dont care about fees, I'll distribute on an I4NI vendor free of charge to people. I could leave vendor (s) up a week or so, then toss unclaimed ones. Or give back to you or someone. There is a mailbox on my steps if you wish to rid yourself of them.

Good day to you,

Baby Doll

#3 Baby Doll, Jan 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  4. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Thanks Zalfein for the Jack-O-Lanterns with my character names on them. I was shocked the even existed still.

5. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

You're welcome.

I put the remaining JOLs in a public container on the steps of my house, one screen west of CoM base. After a week, the rest is going to meet Mr Trash Barrel.

Zalfein