1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] 111 month vet account- gm chars on ALL Shards

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by EP Buyer, Jun 16, 2008.

1. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

ok its time to get rid of one of my vet accounts.. this account is full of great chars on ALL shards and i mean all shards- gm chars of every type of character.. from legendary smith on sonoma-gm swords-gm mage- and this is on all shards people.. lol can you say bored and just made chars everywhere :p there are 4 vet rewards still available- 4 full soulstones- 4 chars with personal bless deeds- resourses spread all over the shards..alot of great chars on catskills-2decked out mages-please ask to see account and chars- to much to type out.. if interested please contact me.. :)

2. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

3. Tragedy

Tragedy Guest

what you have on atlantic server and its age and bonuses?

4. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

I just checked on atl- to be honest that is the one shard that i dont have gm chars already made- but what i can do it give ya a xfer token and 10mill besides 25m.. just so you can xfer a char there..plus we know how easy and quick it is to make a character

5. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

there is 50mill in gold on napa

6. thelma1717

thelma1717 Adventurer

hiya what are you looking to get for it. amy chtrs over gm hard to know without seeing lol thanx jim

7. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor