1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

115/120 Swords

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Hooli Gan, May 17, 2009.

1. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

Does anybody happen to have a 115 or 120 swords scroll around.Did the normal search means notta showed up here on napa.Kinda hoping maybe somebody has got at least the 115 stashed somewhere and would be willing to help a feller out.Went to soulstone swap noticed I had gotten everyscroll I needed to do the swap but the swords(genious).Skill is 114.8 so the 115 would be great to at least get a skillswap done for now.Will also pay fair $ for the 120

Appreciate any helps!
  2. Laf

Laf Guest

essence of laf
    crazy white boy
    war panda
    mai hem
    altere d'orgueil (or sumtin to that affect lol)
    ever after

etc etc

see any of those, and i have multiples of all 20's, 15's
    will sell 1/3 actual value, may also be on tokuno vendors.\1st 2 vendors north of makoto-jima moongate, labeled CLEARANCE1, and CLEARANCE2M, [cwb]
    all items are CLEARANCE, and any I sell are clearance. ALWAYS. So you can pm me here, icq me @ 113745178, or find me in game. on those few chars.
  3. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

Sent ya icq Laf,btw are you still crafting?
    I have a few ornates from your char from back in the day.Would love to come pick through your secret stash and kick ya a few bucks for some goodies.
  4. Lady Brin

Lady Brin Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 8, 2004
    Hey laf, just curious if you had a 120 bushido scroll. Allready left you a PM.
  5. Hooli Gan

Hooli Gan Guest

still looking for swords