1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

11th anni

Discussion in 'UHall' started by tiggertessa2007, Sep 8, 2008.

1. just wondering if there is gonna be anything special this year for the 11th anni of uo? mabye we could blow up another town???? *mouth waters with thoughts of more rubble*

2. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm, how about Luna? lol, would be interesting.
    But I think we need to blow up Ne'Jhleom (ok, not sure how to spell it, but you know what city I mean.) That city is really, boring. We need to liven it up :p

Or how about Bucs! Then we can use that to bring in that expansion for pirates! Arrr

3. sounds good to me ,,,but lol id blow up any city they would let me destroy lol brit included .....im honest lol

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Bah, lets just blow up every city but Skara Brae :p
    Mainly because Skara is my favorite city. :D

5. Ceridwen

Ceridwen Guest

I wouldn't - simply because some shards have special things in those places, or people like those towns...
    But that's just my opinion. :)

And also wondering if/what they'll do for 11th anni... if at all - they added a large amount of new vet rewards and new things lately which people wished for for years.

6. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

I like idea of blowing up something xD

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Maybe they should blow up felluca? j/k

[​IMG]

8. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

They should have blown up Dark Moonglow. More fun for the rubble addicts (myself included) with no harm to the real Moonglow.:thumbup1:

9. Mina_Lino

Mina_Lino Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i think moonglow will be next...

on europa i've seen this HUGE hole near the Moonglow inn.

Would be such a shame tho...they should blow up one of those boring towns...like Cove , Minoc or Papua.

-Mina-

10. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If it's what I'm thinking, that huge hole is on every shard. Part of the recent events such as the dark moonglow.